Monday 19 September 2011

New Woodland Owl and Fawn Art Illustration

After a busy Summer with the children and a lovely two week long holiday to France, routine has returned and I have some time to work on new artwork.
I have a very dreamy woodland illustration of a little fawn and an owl to show you. This illustration was created in a slightly different way to my usual mixed media paintings I first created a 3d paper collage painting of a woodland scene with one of my flowering tree and then I used lighting and took a photograph of the scene and played around with it a bit digitally. I am thrilled with the result I love the dreaminess of it! I hope to do lots more like this in the future it is more time consuming than my collage paintings but I love the result!
Here it is I hope you will like it too!
Just a quick note to remind followers that I have moved my photography to a new blog so if you wish to keep updated please follow the link!









Some of my artwork

Some of my artwork